- Information For Customers
- Helpful Tips For Merchants
- Helpful Tips For Sales Reps
- Commissions & Sales Proceeds
Information For Customers
What Is The Face-To-Face-Video Personal Online Shopping Session?
The Personal Shopping Session is a free, on-on-one, face-to-face-video shopping session with a Personal Online Shopping Assistant...
1. Personal Shopping Assistants can make product recommendations by searching the entire marketplace and dragging & dropping product recommendations onto your screen.
2. Personal Shopping Assistants can answer specific questions about the products.
3. Personal Shopping Assistants can also happily provide you with discounts on any product in the entire marketplace.
As a Go Fish customer you can click on the link (on any Merchant or Sales Rep's Go Fish website) that says "Schedule A Shopping Session With This Seller." Once you click that you will be prompted to create a customer account via the simple form and then schedule a time for your shopping session. You are then able to fill out a questionnaire that gives the Personal Shopping Assistant information ahead of time about what products you are looking for, what features or colors you are looking for, and other information that will help the Personal Shopping Assistant know how to prepare for the personal shopping session. The more information you provide, the more equipped the Personal Shopping Assistant can be for your personal shopping session.
During the Personal Shopping Session the Personal Shopping Assistant will make product recommendations according to the guidance of what you are looking for, and when you like a product and want to purchase it all you need to do is to simply drag-and-drop that product into your shopping cart in the top-right corner of your screen. Personal Shopping Assistants can also happily provide you with a discount on any product in the entire marketplace, and the Personal Shopping Assistant will earn the sales commission from the products that you purchase. You can also provide them with a tip if you wish. You can keep the same Personal Shopping Assistant over time so that they get to know your preferences, or you can have a different rep each time; it's your choice.
Personal Online Shopping Assistants can help you in many situations. Perhaps you don't have a lot of time to shop online; in that case you can give the instructions to your Personal Shopping Assistant and they will do all of the searching for you, and then present you with what they found at your shopping session. Perhaps you want an "inside" opinion about what products are the best, your Personal Shopping Assistant can help you with that too. Maybe you are Man buying a birthday present for a niece or an anniversary present for your wife or girlfriend and you don't know what she may like; a Personal Shopping Assistant can help you with that as well. Maybe you are interested in purchasing a product but you want to see if a Personal Shopping Assistant can provide you with a discount on that product; a Personal Shopping Assistant can also help you with that as well.
Authenticity Is 100% Guaranteed Up To 5 Years
We are "unwavering" in our guarantee of the authenticity of all products purchased on Go Fish Marketplace.
- Joseph M. Baliva, Go Fish Marketplace, Founder & CEO
All high-end designer products will arrive at your door with the specific authenticity card provided by the manufacturer (like shown above).
All products sold on Go Fish Marketplace are guaranteed by Go Fish Marketplace, Inc. to be 100% authentic, and in the extremely unlikely event of a consumer dispute of authenticity, the 14 day return policy will be waived and a full refund will be provided up to a full 5 years from the date of the transaction.
Verification of Our Excellence In Business:
1. Please review our excellent Better Business Bureau profile link directly in the footer of the website (below) and also HERE.
2. Go Fish Marketplace's Certificate of Good Standing on the office of the California Secretary of State website:
(https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/) [Instructions: Select “Corporation Name” and type in “Go Fish Marketplace”]
3. Aside from Go Fish's unwavering guarantee, all payments are protected and all purchases are 100% secured by Paypal as a third party mediator:
14 Day Return Policy & Anti-Fraud Measures
Go Fish Marketplace acts as a protective intermediary between the Merchant and the Customer to protect against fraud.
When the Customer makes a purchase Go Fish holds the sales proceeds until FedEx gives Go Fish notification that the product has been delivered to the Customer and then Go Fish waits 14 days for the return policy to expire.
After a product has been delivered to a customer, they have 14 days to return it to the Merchant to be given a full refund. Merchants are obligated under Go Fish Marketplace Terms of Service to honor the 14 day return policy without question as long as the returned goods are non-used and/or still in their packaging.
If the Customer does not return the product within 14 days after the date of receiving the product, their right to return the product will be considered as expired, and Go Fish will then release the sales proceeds to the Merchant along with any sales commission owed to any Personal Shopping Assistants involved in the transaction.
On top of this Go Fish offers PayPal at Checkout which can act as an additional layer of security for you as the customer. Paypal has their own anti-fraud consumer protection & disputes team that can “also” refund your money in the unlikely event that an serious issue arises.
As stated in the Go Fish guarantee of authenticity, all products sold on Go Fish Marketplace are guarunteed by Go Fish Marketplace, Inc. to be 100% authentic, and in the extremely unlikely event of a consumer dispute of authenticity, the 14 day return policy does not apply, a full refund will be provided up to 5 years from the original date of the transaction.
Helpful Tips For Merchants
What Is A Merchant?
"In short, the sales reps on the platform sell your products for you in exchange for commission, and all you have to do is sit back and collect the money after you ship the products to the customers via a simple pre-paid, pre-populated shipping label."
A. Offer their products through all of the existing sales reps on the platform
B. Have the option to recruit a dedicated sales team
C. Deploy a combination of both methods
Merchants upload their products, choose their prices and set each product's reseller discount that will be offered for all sales reps. They can communicate with sales reps or allow them to be fully automated. They can advertise their Go Fish online store and opportunity, or leave that to the sales reps. They get rated by sales reps and by customers, and high rated merchants will get more attention from customers and will recruit more sales reps.
Once a sale is made, it is the Merchant's only obligation to conduct order fulfillment by picking the item from their own inventory, boxing the item, and shipping it to the customer using the Go Fish shipping label provided in the Merchant's back-end administration website.
Rules To Which Merchants Must Agree:
1. Merchants are required to set a minimum of 10% sales commission on each product
2. Merchants are required to have a 14 day (full refund) return policy so that Go Fish can prevent fraud and increase customer satisfaction. (The returned goods must be non-used and/or still in their packaging.)
3. Merchants are restricted from requiring Sales Reps to pay to join their sales team or to purchase a starter kit just to join their sales team. Purchasing a starter kit (holding inventory for showing) will always be optional (never required) for Sales Reps.
4. Only brand new (No Used) products are allowed to be sold in the marketplace at this time.
5. Counterfeit or look-alike products are absolutely not allowed on Go Fish Marketplace. If a Merchant is found to be doing this they will not only be permanently banished from the platform, the issue will also be reviewed by our legal department for potential legal retribution and criminal action.
6. Merchants should try to offer products that have higher prices. Go Fish is a high-end retail marketplace that caters to the affluent customer for the benefit of the Sales Reps to earn a viable income. Approximately 40% of customers earn $100k+ incomes, and 24% earn $150k+ incomes. They are turned off by lower prices, and so are Sales Reps.
7. Some products are not allowed on Go Fish Marketplace, such as perceived or potentially harmful products, animal tested products, or products that are perceived to harmful to people or the planet. Some of the products not allowed include but are not limited to junk food, or non-officially-tested or non-proven products that claim to be a treatment for a medical condition.
8. Merchants offering high-priced luxury items may be required to maintain a reserve balance in their account that is equal to the estimated value of their average transaction amount so to protect Go Fish Marketplace against any possible charge-backs that may occur by Customers in the event of a transaction dispute with that Merchant, particularly after Go Fish's 14 day Return Policy has expired.
Contact Administration with any questions.
- Helpful Tips For Getting Started
Independent Distributors (Sales Reps) do automatically see your products once you add them if they are already signed up, and new independent distributors have an opportunity to join your main sales team as they are signing up via the Index of Reseller Opportunities here: https://www.gofishmarketplace.com/IndexofResellers
Just a couple settings that you will want to make sure are set properly to prepare for distributors:
1. Upload some nice slider images for your Home Page. You can buy some high definition beautiful slider images that suit your company and products from 1. www.PhotoDune.Net. Also, the optimum slider images ratio is between 2:1 to 3:1 (both will work). And you will want to upload images that are compressed below 400k so that they load faster.
2. You will really want to have high definition “professional” product images done by a professional product photographer. You can hire someone to do this through sites like Upwork.com, PeoplePerHour.com, ect., which will allow you to temporarily hire someone's services for a small fee per product. All you have to do is ship your product to the photographer and they will send you back the products along with your new professional product photos which are taken with the best lighting, ect.
3. In your “Account Settings” make sure that your “Hide /Show Signup button on Your Reseller Opportunity Page” button is set to “Show” (That allows distributors to sign up on your main sales team, get a clone of your Go Fish website, and sell all of your products instead of just a couple of your products.)
4. Make sure all of your website content is filled out in your Account Settings so that distributors and customers know about your story, and company background
5. *Important: You have the ability to bring on your own independent distributors yourself by sharing the URL of your Reseller Opportunity page. The URL will look something like: https://www.gofishmarketplace.com/YourCompanyName/ResellerOpportunity/
This works best by sharing the opportunity with your “super fans” (your most enthusiastic customers), because in this industry 52% (more than half) of independent distributors were “customers” of the product before they became distributors of the product.
When Shipping Packages, after you print out the pre-populated FedEx shipping label in your Admin Panel “Orders” section, make sure to drop off your packages at a FedEx Drop Box, Business Service Center, or Station, otherwise if you ship your products out by requesting a courier to pick them up at your location there will be an additional $4 - $7 service charge added on to each of your packages, which will be charged back to your Go Fish Marketplace account. Here is a great tool that FedEx provides for you to find a FedEx Drop Box near you: http://www.fedex.com/us/dropbox/
- How Does Go Fish Maintain Quality of Product Presentation?
The Personal Shopping Assistants/ Independent Sales Reps are individuals with prior sales experience that apply to become Independent Sales Reps and we have multiple safeguards in place to maintain strict quality of luxury product presentation by the Personal Shopping Assistants including:
1. Automated system flagged negative customer reviews
2. Recording all Face-To-Face-Video Personal Shopping Sessions
3. Personal Shopping Assistants never handle the physical products, Merchants conduct all order fulfillment, so products are always pristine
4. Future planned measures, such as:
- Additional pre-certifications before shopping assistant account approvals
- Ongoing sales and business training
- Allowing Merchants to block certain independent sales reps
- Providing Leads To Your Sales Reps For Bulk Sales
Sales Reps are "never" required to purchase any inventory, sample products, or demo products here on Go Fish Marketplace, and Merchants are restricted from requiring Sales Reps to make any purchase of any kind, but as one possibly effective sales method you may be able to use a database called Reference USA (https://www.referenceusa.com/) (Use it for free from home if you have any US Library Card)...
Using Reference USA, if you can identify local shops that may want to purchase the products that you sell you can issue those contact leads to your Sales Reps.
The Sales Reps can contact the shops/stores and offer to sell your products to them at a discount so that the shops/store owners can make a profit from selling your products in their store.
Using Reference USA, if some of the products that you offer are Bath & Body products, then you can use Reference USA to find a list of all of the Day Spas or Medical Spas in the US. Then you issue that list to your Sales Reps via the Go Fish Messaging System, where you can message all of the Sales Reps on your team at once. Once the Sales Reps have the list they can call the shops/store owners or walk in with a sample.
To sell some products to the shops/store owners at a discount your Sales Reps can:
- Schedule a face-to-face-video Personal Shopping Session appointment with them via their Go Fish website, and when the appointment time is within 15 minutes a green button will appear in the "Appointments" section of their Admin Panel next to the appointment that they have scheduled.
- Once the Sales Rep clicks that green button they will have activated the Personal Shopping Session Interface and they can then wait for their customer to come online, onto the interface.
- Then they can simply search for-and then drag and drop products onto their screen so that they and their customer can see them at the same time.
- Once the customer adds the product to their shopping cart simply by dragging and dropping the product into their cart, the Sales Rep will have the ability to see that and click the discount "-" (minus) button to give up some of their own profit to reduce the price that the customer pays to more easily close the sale. That way a Day Spa for example can purchase products from the Sales Rep at a 15% discount (for example) and make that 15% profit re-selling those products in their Day Spa store.
- How Does Main Sales Team Recruiting Work?
When a Merchant signs up they are given a website, and in that website they list their Reseller Opportunity, which lists the types of products that they sell, the average commission that they offer, and shows the feedback that they have received from their existing sales reps and customers. Each Sales Rep on a Merchant's Main Sales Team is given a cloned website of their parent Merchant's website.
When a Merchant posts a link of their website url on the web and someone then clicks it, they will land on that Merchant's website and can view their Reseller Opportunity. When that visitor then clicks the "sign up" button on the Merchant's Reseller Opportunity page they are then directed to the New Sales Rep Registration form, and once they register they are then placed on that Merchant's Main Sales Team and then visible in the Merchant's Management Website Admin Panel in their "My Sales Team" tab.
A new Sales Rep can view a Merchant's Reseller Opportunity and click to sign up in three difference places:
1. The Reseller Opportunity Index in the Main Go Fish Marketplace website
2. In the Merchant's website, in their Reseller Opportunity page
3. On all of the Sales Rep's (on a Merchant's Main Sales Team), in the Sales Rep's cloned website, in their Reseller Opportunity page
Helpful Tips For Sales Reps
What Is An Independent Sales Rep?
Independent Sales Reps can browse through multiple reseller opportunities to find the one that is right for them. They can choose a reseller opportunity based on its average commission rate, the type of products that they choose to sell, and the opportunity's rating by current sales reps, and even then they can sell any products in the entire marketplace and "Go Fish" to switch to another merchant at any time if their current reseller opportunity is not working out for any reason, whether they are not providing enough training, incentives, or communication.
How we are changing the Direct Selling Industry:
At other Direct Selling companies, as a Sales Rep, you are:
- * Charged money just to join
- * Required to purchase inventory
- * Required to ship the products to customers yourself
- * Restricted to only selling dictated products
- * Forced to "pound the pavement," knock on doors, and hold awkward product parties in your home
- * Stuck with the merchant you chose, and if you ever want to leave them you would loose all of the customers and income that you have built over time and have to get used to a new software system at the new company.
- * Stuck, Stuck, Stuck...
...and that has now all changed...Here at Go Fish Marketplace:
- * You pay $0 to join and literally get started within minutes
- * You are "never" required to purchase any product inventory
- * You only do the selling and/or recruiting; Merchants ship the products
- * You have the freedom to sell any/all products in the entire marketplace
- * You can interface with customers via face to face video without leaving your couch
- * And you can always "Go Fish" and switch to another Merchant without loosing any of the customers or income that you have worked hard to build over time, all while keeping the same back end admin panel
Some of the features that you receive:
- * Your instant online store website cloned from your parent merchant & simple back end admin panel website
- * Face-To-Face Video Interface so that you can sell products to Customers right from your couch!
- * Inter-Marketplace Messaging to communicate with all marketplace Merchants and all of your customers
- * Earn Up To 50% commission on all sales and 5% downline for recruiting Customers and/or other Sales Reps
A Screen Shot of The Face-To-Face Video Personal Shopping Session Interface:
Where Can I Sell The Products?
You can sell your products in multiple different ways:
A. One of the most effective ways of marketing and selling your products online is to create a list of 50-100 people and then messaging them or emailing them "directly" with a tailored message that is tailored "specifically" for them, to offer a "specific product" that they may be interested in purchasing. For example, you may send a message to a facebook friend named Jennifer saying:
"Hi Jennifer, I just wanted to reach out to you because I know that you always took very good care of your skin, so I wanted to tell you about this great product that I just started selling called "Product A" which is totally organic and designed to smooth out the skin. Here is a link to it; I thought that you might want to try it out: http://www.GoFishMarketplace.com/MerchantStoreA/SalesRepUsername If you have any questions contact me back at this info..."
When Jennifer clicks on your link and purchases the product you get the commission.
B. Simply by posting your website URL anywhere on the Internet: Your social media pages, online blogs, craigslist, and any other area that allows a posting. When a person clicks on your link it will take them directly to your online store where they can make a purchase or join as a new sales rep themselves, giving you the sales commission and/or downline commission. Even if they land on your home page and then sign up as a Sales Rep for another Merchant or becomes a Customer of another Merchant or Sales Rep you still get the downline commission.
The customer can also click to setup a Personal Online Shopping Session with you (if you have that button enabled), and during the Personal Online Shopping Session you have the ability to lower your profit margin to lower the price for the customer, giving them a discount to close a sale easier and/or close multiple sales with the same customer.
C. As one possibly effective sales method you may be able to use a database called Reference USA (https://www.referenceusa.com/) (Use it for free from home if you have any US Library Card). Using Reference USA, if you can use the "U.S. Consumers / Lifestyles" Database to make lists of people in your area based on list criteria such as income, gender, purchasing habits, ect. You can create a list of people that may be interested in the products that you currently sell and then contact them on the phone to pitch your products and Go Fish website.
D. You are "never" required to purchase any inventory, sample products, or demo products here on Go Fish Marketplace, but as one possibly effective sales method you may contact a Merchant to purchase some sample products and:
- Set up a table at a local flea market in your area, or
- Call "311" to find information in your city about how to setup a "vendor table," which is a product display table along the heavy walking traffic areas of your city, such as farmers markets
E. As stated, you are "never" required to purchase any inventory, sample products, or demo products here on Go Fish Marketplace, but as one possibly effective sales method you may be able to use a database called Reference USA (https://www.referenceusa.com/) (Use it for free from home if you have any US Library Card).
Using Reference USA, if you can identify local shops that may want to purchase the products that you sell you can contact them and offer to sell your products to them at a discount so that they can make a profit from selling the products in their store.
- Using Reference USA, if some of the products that you offer are Bath & Body products, then you can use Reference USA to find a list of 100 Day Spas or Medical Spas in your area.
- Then you can call them or walk in with a sample.
- To sell some products to companies at a discount you can have them schedule a face-to-face-video Personal Shopping Session appointment with you via your website, and when the appointment time is within 15 minutes a green button will appear in the "Appointments" section of your Admin Panel next to the appointment that you have scheduled.
- Once you click that green button you will have activated the Personal Shopping Session Interface and you can wait for your customer to come online, onto the interface.
- Then you can simply search for-and then drag and drop products onto the screen so that your customer can also see them.
- Once the customer adds the product to their shopping cart you will have the ability to see that and click the discount "-" (minus) button to give up some of your own profit to reduce the price that the customer pays to more easily close the sale. That way a Day Spa for example can purchase products from you at a 15% discount (for example) and make that 15% profit re-selling the products in their Day Spa store.
How Do I "Go Fish" And Switch To A New Merchant?
- You must log into your Admin Panel
- Click the "My Products Website" link in the top right of your Admin Panel
- Click on "Index of Reseller Opportunities in the main Go Fish Navigation bar
- Click the "View Website" link of your chosen new Merchant
- Click the button that says "Go Fish & Switch To This Merchant"
- Enter your current email and password and click "login"
- There will be a popup window on the left asking you to confirm, press "confirm"
- There will be another popup window asking if you are sure that you want to switch, press "confirm"
- Click on your "Dashboard" or any other Tab in your Admin Panel to refresh it
- Now you're all set, and you can click the "My Products Website" link in the top right of your Admin Panel to view your new website. It will have new default products but still have the same products in your "My Favorites From The Marketplace" section. And you still have all of the Customers and Revenue that you have built over time. That's it! Total Freedom!
Commissions & Sales Proceeds
How Does The Sales Commission Work?
Go Fish has established a set, Unilevel Commission Structure that is comprised as follows:
Main Commission For Selling Products:
Merchants establish a minimum Sales Rep Commission individually on each product when they upload each product's images and description. Sales Reps sell their Parent Merchant's default products, and they are also allowed to sell any other products from the marketplace by either adding them to their products website or selling them via the Personal Online Shopping Session. Once a sale is made the system automatically distributes the sales proceeds and commission to each party that is involved in the sale.
Downline Commission For Recruiting:
Any user, meaning Merchants, or Sales Reps can earn downline commission by either recruiting a new Sales Rep or a new Customer. The downline commission is set at 5% of the overall Main Commission that is generated upon each sales transaction that occurs from the new user that was recruited.
Example 1: If Sales Rep A recruits Sales Rep B, and then Sales Rep B makes a sale of $200 that had a commission of 30%, then the Main Commission generated is $60, and the 5% downline commission that is given to Sales Rep A is [$60 x 5% = $3] for that one transaction, and it continues every time that Sales Rep B makes a sale.
Example 2: If Sales Rep A recruits Customer A, and then Customer A makes a purchase of $200 that had a commission of 30%, then the Main Commission generated is $60, and the 5% downline commission that is given to Sales Rep A is [$60 x 5% = $3] for that one transaction, and it continues every time that customer makes a purchase.
Merchants earn downline commission according to this structure when they recruit a new Sales Rep or Customer as well.
Where Can Customers Make A Purchase?
A customer can make a purchase on:
1. The main marketplace
2. A Merchant's main website3. On an Independent Sales Reps website (which is a clone of their parent merchant's website, aside from the products that they have added themselves to their "My Favorites From The Marketplace" section).
4. On the face-to-face video Personal Shopping Session Interface
How Do Merchants or Sales Reps Withdraw Funds?
Sales proceeds go directly into each Merchant's Admin Panel and the sales commission & sales proceeds are distributed to the correct Independent Sales Reps automatically.
Funds can be withdrawn from your Go Fish account at any time by requesting a check. We will be integrating auto-withdrawal functionality in the future.
How Is Downline Recruiting Tracked?
At Go Fish Marketplace we have created a simple and effective recruiting tracking system that makes sure that users are given the credit for conducting the recruitment of new Sales Reps and Customers.
Here is how it works:
Each user is given a website after they sign up. Merchants have their Main Website, and Sales Reps are given a cloned website of their parent Merchant's or Sales Team Manager's website.
When a user posts a link of their website url on the web, and a person clicks that link and then signs up on Go Fish Marketplace as a new Sales Rep or Customer, then the user that posted that link is given the credit for recruiting that new user and from then on given the downline commission accordingly.
Example 1 (Sales Rep Recruiting): If any (Merchant, or Sales Rep) advertises their website url (Their home page/products page or any page of their Go Fish website) and then New User A clicks that link, visits the (Merchant, or Sales Rep's) website and then either signs up on on their sales team, or even browses the rest of the marketplace and then signs up as a new Sales Rep on another sales team, that (Merchant, or Sales Rep) is still given the downline commission for recruiting that new Sales Rep.
Example 2 (Customer Recruiting): If a (Merchant, or Sales Rep) advertises their website url and then New User A clicks that link and then signs up as a new Customer, that (Merchant, or Sales Rep) is given the downline commission for recruiting that new Customer, even if that new Customer bought an item from another (Merchant, or Sales Rep) in the marketplace.
At Go Fish Marketplace this is one of the solutions that we have solved and have implemented to benefit all users on the platform. In a brick and mortar store like Macy's for example, if Macy's conducts advertising to bring a customer to the store, and then that customer then makes a purchase at the store next to it, Macy's would loose the advertising money spent to bring that customer to the door, but at Go Fish Marketplace this doesn't happen, becuase any user that brings a new Sales Rep or Customer to the marketplace is always given the downline commission.
- Helpful Tips For Getting Started
Go Fish Marketplace, Inc. © 2017