- Refund Policy
- Types of Users/Accounts
- Helpful Tips For Sales Reps
- Commissions & Sales Proceeds
If you didn't receive your product or it is significantly different to the description, we guarantee to refund your payment.
On Time Delivery Guarantee
We provide a guarantee that your purchase will arrive by a set date viewable on the Product Detail page.
Terms & Conditions- The item you received was damaged, defective, or substantially different from the item represented on the product detail page
- Your account is in good standing
- Policy invalid if your order did not arrive not due to factors related to the buyer (for example: the wrong shipping address was provided)
Additional Consumer Protection
Go Fish offers PayPal at Checkout which can act as an additional layer of security for you as the customer. PayPal has their own anti-fraud, consumer protection and disputes team that can refund your money in the event of a resolution.
Types of Users/Accounts
What Is An Independent Sales Rep?
How we are changing the Direct Selling Industry:
At other Direct Selling companies, as a Sales Rep, you are:
- * Charged money just to join
- * Required to purchase inventory
- * Required to ship the products to customers yourself
- * Restricted to only selling dictated products
- * Forced to "pound the pavement," knock on doors, and hold awkward product parties in your home
- * Stuck with the merchant you chose and their limited product line, and if you ever want to leave them you would loose all of the customers and income that you have built over time and have to get used to a new software system at the new company.
- * Stuck, Stuck, Stuck...
...and that has now all changed...Here at Go Fish Marketplace:
- * You pay $0 to join and literally get started within minutes
- * You are "never" required to purchase any product inventory
- * You only do the selling and/or recruiting; we ship the products
- * You have the freedom to sell any/all products in the entire marketplace
Some of the features that you receive:
- * Your instant online store website & simple back end admin panel website
- * Inter-Marketplace Messaging to communicate with all of your customers
- * Earn 20% commission on all sales and 10% downline for recruiting Customers and/or other Sales Reps
Helpful Tips For Sales Reps
Where Can I Sell The Products?
You can sell your products in multiple different ways:
A. One of the most effective ways of marketing and selling your products online is to create a list of 50-100 people and then messaging them or emailing them "directly" with a tailored message that is tailored "specifically" for them, to offer a "specific product" that they may be interested in purchasing. For example, you may send a message to a facebook friend named Jennifer saying:
"Hi Jennifer, I just wanted to reach out to you because I know that you always took very good care of your skin, so I wanted to tell you about this great product that I just started selling called "Product A" which is totally organic and designed to smooth out the skin. Here is a link to it; I thought that you might want to try it out: http://www.GoFishMarketplace.com/MerchantStoreA/SalesRepUsername If you have any questions contact me back at this info..."
When Jennifer clicks on your link and purchases the product you get the commission.
B. Simply by posting your website URL anywhere on the Internet: Your social media pages, online blogs, craigslist, and any other area that allows a posting. When a person clicks on your link it will take them directly to your online store where they can make a purchase or join as a new sales rep themselves, giving you the sales commission and/or downline commission. Even if they land on your home page and then sign up as a Sales Rep for another Merchant or becomes a Customer of another Merchant or Sales Rep you still get the downline commission.
The customer can also click to setup a Personal Online Shopping Session with you (if you have that button enabled), and during the Personal Online Shopping Session you have the ability to lower your profit margin to lower the price for the customer, giving them a discount to close a sale easier and/or close multiple sales with the same customer.
C. As one possibly effective sales method you may be able to use a database called Reference USA (https://www.referenceusa.com/) (Use it for free from home if you have any US Library Card). Using Reference USA, if you can use the "U.S. Consumers / Lifestyles" Database to make lists of people in your area based on list criteria such as income, gender, purchasing habits, ect. You can create a list of people that may be interested in the products that you currently sell and then contact them on the phone to pitch your products and Go Fish website.
D. You are "never" required to purchase any inventory, sample products, or demo products here on Go Fish Marketplace, but as one possibly effective sales method you may contact a Merchant to purchase some sample products and:
- Set up a table at a local flea market in your area, or
- Call "311" to find information in your city about how to setup a "vendor table," which is a product display table along the heavy walking traffic areas of your city, such as farmers markets
E. As stated, you are "never" required to purchase any inventory, sample products, or demo products here on Go Fish Marketplace, but as one possibly effective sales method you may be able to use a database called Reference USA (https://www.referenceusa.com/) (Use it for free from home if you have any US Library Card).
Using Reference USA, if you can identify local shops that may want to purchase the products that you sell you can contact them and offer to sell your products to them at a discount so that they can make a profit from selling the products in their store.
- Using Reference USA, if some of the products that you offer are Bath & Body products, then you can use Reference USA to find a list of 100 Day Spas or Medical Spas in your area.
- Then you can call them or walk in with a sample.
- To sell some products to companies at a discount you can have them schedule a face-to-face-video Personal Shopping Session appointment with you via your website, and when the appointment time is within 15 minutes a green button will appear in the "Appointments" section of your Admin Panel next to the appointment that you have scheduled.
- Once you click that green button you will have activated the Personal Shopping Session Interface and you can wait for your customer to come online, onto the interface.
- Then you can simply search for-and then drag and drop products onto the screen so that your customer can also see them.
- Once the customer adds the product to their shopping cart you will have the ability to see that and click the discount "-" (minus) button to give up some of your own profit to reduce the price that the customer pays to more easily close the sale. That way a Day Spa for example can purchase products from you at a 15% discount (for example) and make that 15% profit re-selling the products in their Day Spa store.
Can I Buy Something Myself & Get The Sales Rep Discount?
Yes, just make a new customer account separately and use it to buy something from your own website.
When you make the purchase you will pay full price, but the 20% commission will be sent to your own sales executive account (received by you) and be visible on your Admin Panel dashboard, hence, giving you the 20% discount.
Commissions & Sales Proceeds
How Does Commission Work?
Go Fish has established a set, Unilevel Commission Structure that is comprised as follows:
Main Commission For Selling Products:
Merchants establish a minimum Sales Rep Commission individually on each product when they upload each product's images and description. Sales Reps sell their Parent Merchant's default products, and they are also allowed to sell any other products from the marketplace by either adding them to their products website or selling them via the Personal Online Shopping Session. Once a sale is made the system automatically distributes the sales proceeds and commission to each party that is involved in the sale.
Downline Commission For Recruiting:
Any user, meaning Merchants, or Sales Reps can earn downline commission by either recruiting a new Sales Rep or a new Customer. The downline commission is set at 5% of the overall Main Commission that is generated upon each sales transaction that occurs from the new user that was recruited.
Example 1: If Sales Rep A recruits Sales Rep B, and then Sales Rep B makes a sale of $200 that had a commission of 30%, then the Main Commission generated is $60, and the 5% downline commission that is given to Sales Rep A is [$60 x 5% = $3] for that one transaction, and it continues every time that Sales Rep B makes a sale.
Example 2: If Sales Rep A recruits Customer A, and then Customer A makes a purchase of $200 that had a commission of 30%, then the Main Commission generated is $60, and the 5% downline commission that is given to Sales Rep A is [$60 x 5% = $3] for that one transaction, and it continues every time that customer makes a purchase.
Merchants earn downline commission according to this structure when they recruit a new Sales Rep or Customer as well.
How Do I Get Paid?
Sales proceeds are automatically distributed to the correct Go Fish user accounts.
Money can be withdrawn from your Go Fish account at any time by requesting a paypal disbursement. We will be integrating auto-withdrawal functionality soon.
How Is Downline Recruiting Tracked?
At Go Fish Marketplace we have created a simple and effective recruiting tracking system that makes sure that users are given the credit for conducting the recruitment of new Sales Reps and Customers.
Here is how it works:
Each user is given a website after they sign up. When a user posts a link of their website url on the web, and a person clicks that link and then signs up on Go Fish Marketplace as a new Sales Rep or Customer, then the user that posted that link is given the credit for recruiting that new user and from then on given the downline commission accordingly.
Example 1 (Sales Rep Recruiting): If any (Sales Rep) advertises their website url (Their home page/products page or any page of their Go Fish website) and then New User A clicks that link, visits the (Sales Rep's) website and then signs up as a Sales Rep themselves, that recruiting (Sales Rep) is given the downline commission for recruiting that new Sales Rep.
Example 2 (Customer Recruiting): If a (Sales Rep) advertises their website url and then New User A clicks that link and then signs up as a new Customer, that (Sales Rep) is given the downline commission for recruiting that new Customer, even if that new Customer bought an item from another (Sales Rep) in the marketplace.